Zonoscope

The new album from Melbourne band, Cut Copy is set to be officially released today, Tuesday 8th February. But it's only 2 hours into being Tuesday. Yes, it is 2am, I am nocturnal and I have nothing better to do than burn my peach scented aromatic candle and write up on Zonoscope. Apart from having awesome album artwork by artist Tsunehisa Kimura, from what I've gathered their 3rd album is set to satisfy faithful Cut Copy fans. They're sticking to their delectable electro/synth-pop- perhaps a little too strictly (with a uniform of background 'ooohs' reassuring fans from the release of the single Take Me Over) which has seen the success of Bright Like Neon Love (2004) and In Ghost Colours (2008). I've just finished downloading Zonoscope, being the pirate I am, and I've uploaded some tracks for you my cherubs. 'Sun God' is the last song on the album, a fifteen minute track and nothing short of incredible, you MUST get your hands on it. I've also  uploaded a few of my favourite songs from Bright Like Neon Love and In Ghost Colours too, for your enjoyment. Now...less talk, more Zonoscope.

Bright Like Neon Love (2004)
Future- Cut Copy
Going Nowhere- Cut Copy
Saturdays- Cut Copy

In Ghost Colours (2008)
Out There On The Ice- Cut Copy
Strangers In The Wind- Cut Copy
Far Away- Cut Copy

Zonoscope (2011)
Take Me Over- Cut Copy
Where I'm Going- Cut Copy
Hanging On To Every Heartbeat- Cut Copy
Sun God- Cut Copy
Corner Of The Sky- Cut Copy