Goodbye White Stripes

On February 2, 2011 The White Stripes announced their split. It comes as no suprise really, they divorced back in 2000. The White Stripes formed in 1997 in Detroit, Michigan and have graced us since with raw, primitive, alternative rock and songs that you can stamp your foot to like no other. The split does sadden me, but then again, my appreciation is solely for Jack White (the king of cool) and I have no doubt he will continue to rock with his other bands the Raconteurs and The Dead Weather. If you love Jack White like I do, I also recommend watching the rockumentary, It Might Get Loud. This upload is for anyone in mourning or suffering withdrawell.



I'm Finding It Harder To Be A Gentleman- The White Stripes
We're Going To Be Friends- The White Stripes
Walking With a Ghost- The White Stripes