I like them tall

The Tallest Man On Earth is Kristian Matsson (one for the ladies, he's a mega-babe, and mega-talented) from Sweden. An honest, raw acoustic folk sound makes his music beautiful and unique. Since discovering him I have found very few others who know him and his music. He is becoming more and more popular in the States and Europe and I'm sharing him with you because he deserves more recognition and fans in Australia and hopefully one day soon he will grace us with his presence! I've uploaded songs from his debut album The Shallow Grave (2008), his second album The Wild Hunt (2010) as well as the EP Sometimes the Blues Is Just a Passing Bird (2010). The download I've provided for Where Do My Bluebird Fly (my favourite) is not the original recording but an even better mp3 from a video of Kristian Matsson performing it live on air. I've posted the video below so you can see for yourself how genuinely talented this man is...And how dreamy.

Little River- The Tallest Man On Earth
Tangle In This Trampled Wheat- The Tallest Man On Earth
Troubles Will Be Gone- The Tallest Man On Earth
Love Is All- The Tallest Man On Earth
Where Do My Bluebird Fly- The Tallest Man On Earth
I Won't Be Found- The Tallest Man On Earth
The Gardener- The Tallest Man On Earth

Video: Where Do My Bluebird Fly (Live on KEXP)- The Tallest Man On Earth